RPUC Council News – April 2022
Council met on April 27, 2022 over Zoom. Some notes from the meeting:
- The Property Committee is looking for more duty officers on weekday evenings, particularly as more activities resume in the fall.
- The UCW is organizing a Nearly New Sale on June 11 as part of the Awesome Alta Vista Garage Sale.
- After reviewing 2 quotes and following the recommendation of the Environmental Action and Property Committees, Council approved the installation of an electric vehicle charging station.
- Steve Cole has agreed to become a Trustee and Council appointed him to that role until the next Annual Congregational Meeting when he can be elected by the congregation. Gretchen Conrad has agreed to join the Ministry and Personnel Committee.
- We received a federal Summer Student job grant; a position description has been drawn up and the administrator will be receiving applications until May 23.
- In reviewing COVID policies, Council affirmed the practice that each group using the building set and monitor practices around masking. Masks are still required for in-person worship and full vaccination is recommended.