The Rideau Park Foundation Fund was established by the congregation in 1994, to provide resources for new ministry directions.
You Can Help By:
- Making a donation to the Foundation in memory of or to honour someone. The church staff will help you make a contribution and send appropriate notifications, tax receipts and thank yous.
- Naming the Foundation as your charity of choice at the time of your death. This helps your family to know that it is your desire to remember the congregation through memorials.
- Making a donation directly to the Foundation. Any size contribution is always welcome. Charitable tax receipts will be issued.
- Including the Foundation in your estate planning. The United Church of Canada can assist you with information about how you can sustain your faithfulness to God through long term giving with annuities, life insurance and bequests.
Each year an amount is made available to the Council for grants supporting new ministry initiatives: for example, in community outreach, faith and arts, or leadership development.
The following two documents are intended to guide individuals or groups applying for funds:
Note that there are two different types of application form; the short version can be used only for applications which meet all of the following conditions :
- requests must come from members of the church
- the project funds must be used within the church
- the total expenditure must not exceed $3000
All other applications must use the standard (long) form.
If you would like more information about donating or applying to the RPUC Foundation Fund, please contact Elizabeth Bryce email@example.com.